Quotes for the week
1. The students and their parents should treat the Board examinations as celebrations. The students must learn to smile to score more.
2. Prime Minister Narendra Modi, during his `Man Ki Baat’ programme, aimed at the students preparing for board exams
3. All we have asked for is transparency in the functioning of Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation. There was no question of any dispute over seat adjustment with Shiv Sena.
4. Devendra Fadnavis, Chief Minister of Maharashtra while talking about breakdown of talks with the Sena over BMC polls
5. We will never enter into any alliance with the Bharatiya Janata Party. We are ready for any consequences. The Shiv Sena will unfurl its flag atop the BMC after the civic polls.
6. Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray, while addressing the media after snapping ties with the BJP for civic polls
7. I wanted to avoid split in Marathi votes. That is why I extended the hand of friendship to Uddhav. The BJP is out to finish Marathi astitva in Mumbai. This could be the last chance for Marathi Manoos in Mumbai.
8. Maharastra Navnirma Sena Chief Raj Thackeray, reacting to Uddhav’s stand on Sena-MNS poll tie up
9. We are not here to bail out the BJP. If the Shiv Sena is going to withdraw the support to the BJP government, we will not support the BJP both at the Centre and here in Maharashtra.
10. Nationalist Congress Party Chief Sharad Pawar, reacting to the media reports about likely alliance between the BJP and the NCP
11. I don’t like the term “Women Centric” films. I don’t like the word “Item Number”. I don’t know where it came from. You never say a guy has done an item number
12. Film Actor Kirti Sanoon, while doing loud thinking on the sets
13. Of course this is not end. There will be many more World titles. I am not going to give up easily.
14. Tennis star Roger Federer, after beating Rafael Nadal in the Australian Open final
Latest News Updates
Subscribe to our News Updates in Email: